Andrew Ford discusses the demand for flexible and adaptive uses in retirement years of one of New Zealander’s most significant items of wealth – the family home. His presentation also describes how Heartland bank entered this highly specialised but small NZ market.
Table of contents : RPRC Forum Nov 21 2014: Decumulating Retirement Savings: making the options work
- “Do we agree what the problem is?” – Susan St John’s introduction
- Opening comments from NZ’s Retirement Commissioner Diane Maxwell
- “The Rebirth of Lifetime Annuities in Australia” -Jeremy Cooper
- “Home Equity Release” – Andrew Ford
- “Shaping the Retirement Income Industry in New Zealand” – Ralph Stewart
- “A proposal for lifetime annuities with long term care insurance” – Susan St John