Susan St John opens the Forum by describing the social importance and the magnitude of the problem (the opportunity?) of living well into retirement. Individuals, financial advisors, political entrepreneurs, and policy makers please listen up!!
Table of contents : RPRC Forum Nov 21 2014: Decumulating Retirement Savings: making the options work
- “Do we agree what the problem is?” – Susan St John’s introduction
- Opening comments from NZ’s Retirement Commissioner Diane Maxwell
- “The Rebirth of Lifetime Annuities in Australia” -Jeremy Cooper
- “Home Equity Release” – Andrew Ford
- “Shaping the Retirement Income Industry in New Zealand” – Ralph Stewart
- “A proposal for lifetime annuities with long term care insurance” – Susan St John