The first couple of hours of the course is a gentle introduction to some key ideas in Game Theory.
- What’s game theory all about (some student impromptu views then textbook definitions) 12 min
- What does rationality mean…in decision theory, in game theory? 8 min
- Intelligent mutual circular reasoning: Battle of Wits
- Stop Go game from class
- PDIP and the 6 key questions that help define “classify” various types of games
- How have your views of “what is game theory all about?” changed (before vs after completing this section)?
- What is (are) the key strategic point(s) from each example/story in chapter 1 of Dixit and Skeath (and Reilly in the 3rd edition)